Join Troop 75 on Patriot Day – Saturday, September 11, 2021 from 7:00 am – 12:00 pm at Good Shepherd Lutheran Church (1310 Shepherd Drive, Naperville, IL) for a special Patriot Day Curbside Pancake Breakfast! You can also help us honor the 20th anniversary of 9/11 by purchasing breakfasts for local first responders.
Help support Troop 75 by:
- Purchasing $5 tickets online for you and your family from now until 9/10/2021. Then, on Saturday 9/11, simply drive through, give us your name and pick up your curbside pancake & sausage breakfast(s) between 7 am and noon at Good Shepherd Church (Naperville). Take it home and enjoy!
- Purchase one, two, five or even ten $5 First Responder Breakfasts. Our troop will deliver these pancake breakfasts on 9/11 to local area first responders with your compliments.
- Making a $1 / $5 / $10 / $20 donation directly to our Troop. This money will be used to help pay for camping equipment, badges, patches, maintain our trailer and other Troop expenses.
Pancake Tickets, First Responder Breakfasts and Donations can be purchased here:
Purchase pancake tickets here
Tuesday, July 20: Parent & Scout Meeting, 7:45 p.m.
* Good Shepherd (exact location TBD)
* Friends & Family Selling begins
Saturday, July 24: Saturday Selling Sessions begin
Tuesday August 17: Business/Sponsor Ads are due
* Email to email@example.com
Saturday, August 21: Last Selling Session
Tuesday, August 24: Friends & Family money due
* Bring all money and unused tickets to troop meeting
Saturday, September 11, 2021: Pancake Breakfast
* 6:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. Troop works at Good Shepherd
* 7:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. Breakfast Open to Public for Curbside Pickup
Saturday Sales Sessions (Parents/Kids):
If you want to see pictures of our time at Summer Camp, make sure to click this link or click on Summer Camp 2021 on the top menu bar.
With summer here, we are now on a every other week schedule for meetings. Troop meeting dates for the summer are:
Also, scouts do not need to wear Class A uniforms and may now wear Class B uniforms (troop t-shirt, Philmont t-shirts and BSA related shirts are allowed). Thank you.
~ Scoutmasters ~
As we all are working under COVID-19 conditions, we thought it would be important to assist our older scouts looking to get some merit badges for advancement. There are numerous opportunities online that can be used in order to accomplish this task. Before signing up, please make sure to get the approval from the Scoutmasters (all_scoutmasters at napervilletroop75.org). Some example MBU (Merit Badge Universities) that can be found online:
Online Merit Badge Universities
If you have any issues with registration you may need to reach out to the event organizer as we will not have access to their systems. We will try to post more opportunities here as we find them.
Who are we?
We are a medium sized troop in the Indian Prairie District of Three Fires Council. We welcome scouts from both local school Districts 203 & 204 along with all other surrounding districts.
We pride ourselves on the fact that we are a boy run troop. We actively encourage our youth leaders to play an active role in planning and running the troop. Adults offer guidance to the youth leaders and make sure all safety rules are followed.
What do we do?
We offer a year round scouting program that includes weekly meetings, monthly outings, a week-long summer camp and high adventure for the older scouts.
We try and camp outside as much as possible but we do have an occasional indoor outing. Activities include skiing, swimming, hiking, spelunking, rock climbing, canoeing, white water rafting, ziplining, and fishing.
Boy Scouts of America
As a Boy Scout Troop, we are boy led and we follow three core values of Boy Scouts – the Scout Oath, the Scout Law, and the Outdoor Code.