Outfitter Website – Key West Coral Reef High Adventure
Registration – Registration for Key West Coral Reef High Adventure – UPDATED
CURRENT DATES: June 19-25, 2020
- Stay aboard a 40′ Mono hull sailboat on a 6 night, 7 day trip sailing around the Florida Keys
- Learn how to sail, navigate, deep sea fish, and snorkel
- The cost for the adventure is $1007-1342 depending on whether 6-8 people are aboard the boat
- The cost for round trip flight to Key West is approximately $450
- There will be a small cost for travel to and from airport
- A non refundable $150 deposit is due by February 12th, 2019. The deposit will be applied to your trip fee.
- There may be a cost for overnight lodging the day before or after trip. All efforts will be made to arrive and depart on the same day as our voyage dates but flights are not available at this time.
- Each boat holds 8 people including 2 adults.
- All participants must be at least 13 years old, be able to pass the BSA swim test, and weigh under 295 lbs.
If you are interested in going on the trip, please register on the form linked. Space is VERY limited. We have reserved 3 boats. If we have more scouts signed up than space available, preference will go to those who signed up on the preliminary registration through January 22nd, 2019. Signing up immediately gives you the best chance to claim a spot. Registration will close on February 12th, 2019.