2019 Summer Camp
March 12 – Q&A Session Good Shepherd
March 12- Register for Camp Program
April 16 – Summer Camp Payment Due
May 7 – Physical Forms Due
July 14 – 20: Camp
Where:Frontier Boy Scout Camp (Pioneer, OH)
Where: DMV Parking Lot
When: July 14
Where: DMV Parking Lot
When: July 20
Cost per scout – $432
Cost per adult – $168
Adult Registration – CLICK HERE!
Care Package Mailing Information
The camp address is:
Coulter- Troop 75
Frontier Scout Reservation
07 371 County Rd S
Pioneer, Ohio 43554
Summer Camp Registration
Summer Camp 2019 Registration
** NOTE **Merit Badge Prerequisites: It will be difficult for you to complete your MB at summer camp with out the completion of prerequisites prior to camp. Make sure you do these as soon as possible.
In case of emergency and you need to get in touch with one of the adult leaders at camp:
For summer camp, the following forms need to be completed and submitted before TBD. Please submit all forms to TBD.
Every Scout, adult, and visitor staying overnight is required to submit an official “BSA Annual Health and Medical Record” with parts A, B, and C completed upon arrival to camp. A completed form includes a copy of the participant’s medical insurance card. This form requires an annual update by a certified and licensed healthcare provider. This form must be updated and signed within 12 months of the date you will leave camp. Only submit copies of medical forms; do not submit originals.
Summer Camp Presentation
We will be meeting at the Naperville DMV at TBD on July 14. We are planning for a TBD departure. Please eat breakfast before we depart the Naperville DMV and we will stopping for lunch on the way. Please have lunch money with you … separate from your camp stash. Also, remember to save some cash for the lunch stop on the way home.
Early Departure (if required)
Any Early Departure from Camp Pioneer must be coordinated with Graham Brown before the start of camp. A special Early Dismissal Form will be required. Please contact Graham Brown to coordinate an early dismissal.
Food / Dietary Restrictions:
Indicate any food or dietary restrictions on summer camp registration. If you have any questions regarding meals, contact Graham Brown.
There will be a banker box with us at camp. We will collect money on Sunday before we leave the parking lot. Please put an envelope for your camp money addressed with your name, troop 75, and CAMP MONEY. Some things to include in your budget: Don’t forget to include money for other daily treats and other goodies at the trading post. The troop recommends $40
Other costs will be listed here later as determined
Please place all meds in a Ziploc baggie WITH a copy of the medication sheet from the health form. ALL meds will be given to TBD before we leave. Please keep all inhalers and EPI pens accessible with the scout. will want to quickly review with you and your parent, so don’t just hand your baggie in and leave. Meds at this camp will be stored in a locked container at our campsite and administered by TBD.
- Completed “BSA Annual Health and Medical Record” signed by parent or guardian and physician, (Parts A, B & C) with a copy of the participants medical insurance card
- Scout uniforms which include shorts or pants and short-sleeve shirt. The field uniform (Class-A) is required for the evening meal
- Several Scout t-shirts (or Scouting appropriate shirts)
- The activity uniform (Class-B) is the preferred daytime attire
- At least seven pairs of socks (some Scout socks for use with summer uniform)
- Neckerchief (an option of troop uniform requirements)
- Towels (2) and washcloth
- At least six changes of underwear
- Swimming trunks
- Pants (1-2 pair) for horseback riding or ATV
- Shorts (2-3 pair)
- Sleeping bag or sheets and blanket
- Poncho or raincoat – A MUST
- Extra pair of shoes (for wet weather) – A MUST
- Duffel bag
- Soap, shampoo, deodorant, toothbrush, toothpaste, and comb
- Flashlight with extra batteries
- Boy Scout Handbook
- Notepaper, pencil or pen
- Mosquito repellent
- Medicine-must be in Ziploc with name on bag WITH a copy of the medication sheet from the health form B.
- Canteen or water bottle
- Mess kit (utensils, bowl, cup, plate)
- (3) Large trash bags- protect gear from rain
- Day Pack
- Playing Cards
- Camera and film (does anyone still use film?)
- Pocket knife with Totin’ Chip card
- Fishing pole and tackle (Do not bring live bait – camp will have available for purchase)
- Backpack and backpacking tent (if needed for specific merit badge requirements)
- Hiking boots (if needed for specific merit badge requirements)
- Money for the trading post and merit badge supplies
- Electronic Games
- Sheath knives
- Firearms, including archery equipment
- Alcohol or Illegal Drugs
** Note ** You can get your gear at various places here are some places to give you a starting point:
Comments Off on 2019 Summer Camp